Please note: If you already have a Givr account, please see the How to Redeem section for instructions on redeeming Givr Gift Certificates in your account. As long as you’re using the same email address for your Givr account that you give to your friends, your Givr Gift Certificates will automatically show up in your account.
1) Using your mobile device, click on the link that was provided to you in the Givr email you received notifying you of your new Givr Gift Certificate ready to be claimed.
2) It should lead you to the Sign Up page. Click on Sign Up and enter in your details using the same email address that you received your notification from Givr. If you sign up with a different email address, this will not work.
3) Once you’re signed in to Your Account, you should see a list containing the Givr(s) that you were given from your awesome friend(s) on the Account Summary page.
4) Click on the Givr you’d like to redeem. Then bring it to the vendor indicated on the Givr Gift Certificate. If you would prefer to print it instead, see the Printing a Givr page.
5) Show your Givr Gift Certificate to the vendor so they can verify the code on it in their system, and if it hasn’t already been redeemed, will give you the credit indicated on the Givr.
6) The vendor will then update that Givr to reflect the amount redeemed and the amount remaining. Once the vendor updates a Givr to $0 remaining, the Givr will disappear from your account.
Still having issues with any of these processes? Contact support at email@example.com.
Don’t have any Givr Gift Certificates yet? Givr one to yourself now, then go tell your friends about us so they can Givr you one too.